Tuesday, January 6, 2009

first thoughts

hmmm so after a lotta drama and work on me, the semester off from hectic BC life and taking care of me and fam for a while..... i emerge with a new focus
a LOT of lessons have been learned and things taken away, things resolved, baggage thrown into the river lol, etc etc.
people have come into my life and left it... some folk have resurfaced... including one person in particular that spawned a bulk of my last post... now that's some funny shit lol but whatever, let's just see where this goes or where he's tryna go, rather. and there r some folk who know what they want but r just pussyfootin around
so what can i say to sum up my feelings right now? ummm actually there aint much to say on my mind like i previously thought...
it's 09, my life is mine... fuck dat, im gettin it

...now let's get it


but on the note of newness, i am going to jumpstart my blog by behaving like all other bloggers i used to mock, thinking what i have to say should matter to anyone. obviously, a bulk of my posts will be rants with a social/political charge. otherwise there will be random and interesting commentary and observations. i already know folk r not gonna like everything i say. disclaimer: like it or not, speak ur piece in a comment. i aint researchin everything ito the letter. this is a blog, not a damn dissertation.

so here goes....

No comments: