Friday, December 30, 2011

Vintage Poetry: Doors to Sanctity

allowing you into me
i grant you access
to the most deep
places in the recesses
of my being
where you can feel
the warmth of my being
you can feel the rhythm
of my pulse and the
vibrations of my thoughts
you become one with me
you become the extension of me
sharing the passion
and our most desired vulnerabilities
and our innermost refuges

be not dismayed
by the quickening
of my quivering
for as i submit
to your strength
you may succomb
to the comfort

like long awaited firm embrace
feel at home in my arms
my body
my temple
come into my sanctuary
blessing me
with your companionship
annointing my forehead
with your sweat
and the beautiful ordination
of a kiss
as the life giving rivers
flow like Nile and Jordan
cleansing the sinful fire
making our impulses pure

this is pure
unadulterated animalistic
yet human


see the original post here: http://www.drytear.net/index.php?showtopic=23724&hl=

No comments: