Friday, December 30, 2011

Vintage Poetry: Dry Cry

firm loving grasps on my back
and soft tender kisses to my shoulders
in the moments of passion
u claimed me as your own
holding me tight
my face burried in your chest
intertwined as one
your scent still lingers

wishing to have you near
only to know you can't be
i hide my feelings and truth
full of fear...
afraid of what you may say
afraid it may not be as serious to you

such uncertainty hides
behind your eyes
i dont know what i mean to you
i dont know what u think of me
i dont even know who i am to you
but its surely your heart i wish to get into
but it drives me crazy
not knowing how to

please understand me
i know i'm a huge undertaking
i'm like nothing you'll ever know
nothing you've ever seen
nothing you'll ever see again

and having made my mistake
i brought myself to you
open, weak and vulnerable
ready for the worst
simply wanting to see your face again
knowing you couldn't hide your smile
please make it okay again?

i dont know what to call us
i want more than friends
u're not my better half yet
and i dont want to be too needy
so i can't ask u for the world
but how else can i explain
the mere thought of you
replacing what used to be loneliness

so now am i to constantly wonder
what will happen next,
or what could have been?

i'll never know
what sounds sweetest to your ears
a lie is all you ever hear
so i lie here in my solitude
to cry dry tears



see the original post here: http://www.drytear.net/index.php?showtopic=20475&hl=

No comments: