Friday, December 30, 2011

Vintage Prose: Glass Jar

lost and confused in a world of rejection, my song of myself has become a murmur of a dirge. the deafening screams of others, my own personality, my responsibilities, my intellect, my troubles, flesh, my desires, seem to parade about with blaring beats outside, barred by the bulletproof glass of my internal fortress for inside these walls i am safe. safe from myself and all others yet i have nothing but myself. inside, shrunken and minimized by all i try to keep out, i am curled up trying to reclaim that fresh innocence, that blindness, that readiness, that fearlessness. beside me sits my garden of blue roses to remind me of how i can be, reminding me to cultivate me, to water my mental flowers so that they may flourish into my full potential. but for no, just let me enjoy my sleep; this is my chosen solitude that keeps me alive... my smile is returning.


see the original post here: http://www.drytear.net/index.php?showtopic=24817&hl=

No comments: